- A restored, glorious and triumphant Church, living, manifesting and fulfilling the Word of God in every area and facet of life.
- Men, women, children (including marriages and families) restored through Christ Jesus and functioning according to divine order, plan and purpose.
- The youth raised according to biblical pattern, as leaders of the next generation.
- A valiant, vibrant and triumphant Church proclaiming and declaring the Full Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- To turn the believer back to the authentic word of God.
- To disciple and equip God's people for works of service, so that the Body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. (Ephesians 4:12-13).
- To raise leaders for the next generation − raising, empowering, strengthening and teaching the youth in the love, knowledge, understanding, fear, worship and service of God.
- To bridge the gap between God and humanity by fulfilling the Great Commission − preaching and declaring the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- To preach and teach the authentic word of God.
- To promote the role, place and work of the Holy Spirit in both the life of the believer and the Church.
- To raise, restore and release men to the worship and service of God. This will be done through THE GATEKEEPER Ministry
- To raise, restore and release women to the worship and service of God. This will be done through the ministry of WOMEN IN TUNE
- To raise, restore and release the youth to the worship and service of God. This will be done through CEDARS HOUSE YOUTH Ministry.
- To mobilize and raise prayer and intercession for both the Church and the nations.
- To fulfil the Great Commission − proclaiming the Gospel of the Kingdom.
- Discipleship and Training Programmes
- Conferences, seminars and workshops
- Leadership Training
- Prayer meetings, retreats, conferences and Prayer Summits.
- Mentoring and Counselling Programmes.
- Educational Programmes
- Publications − books, manuals, newsletters.
- Evangelistic Outreaches − preaching the gospel healing the sick, feeding the poor, discipleship, etc.
- CEDARS HOUSE Church
- CEDARS HOUSE Centres.
CEDARS HOUSE is accountable to and accredited by Churches in Communities International − www.cicinternational.org